The Market is Eleutheras most modern, air-conditioned, 6,000 square feet supermarket. The store has fully stocked with produce, grocery, deli-meat, dairy, frozen food, drug store and a butcher department. The diversity of products sold at our store is similar to that which the customer would expect to be provided in a full service supermarket anywhere in the world.
Shopping in the Bahamas
As you browse the Eleuthera Concierge Website at
www.eleuthera-concierge.com you will note firstly that The Market is
a source of the largest variety of product on island and comparable to
that you would normally find at home.
Additionally you will note that the cost of product will be more expensive than purchasing in the US, in some instances twice the cost. This is the result of the fact that over 95% of product must be imported and shipped into the island, then trucked from the port to the Supermarket. But the largest portion of the cost are duties or tariffs which are taxes imposed on import, the major source of funding for the Bahamas Government. These duties are calculated as a percent of the landed cost which is the US value, plus freight. These taxes are included in the indicated retail price for a product.
Generally there are some cost savings per item if you are prepared to purchase by the case versus individual items. Please feel free to inquire case quantities, depending on your usage it may be more economical.
Directions to The Market
The Market Supermarket is located in The Market Place Shopping Center located along the Queens Highway in the Town of Rock Sound 1 Mile South of The Rock Sound International Airport.
|242 334 2254, 242 334 2203, 242 334 2356
954 246 3052
242 225 2143
242 334 2280
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Chandra Sands – CFO
Alice Johnson – Supervisor
2016 Holiday List
The following days will be observed as American and Bahamian Holidays during the year 2016::
* New Bahamian Holiday
ELEUTHERA CONCIERGE ONLINE SHOPPING @ The Market Supermarket, Eleuthera, Bahamas.
Welcome to our online shopping, provisioning and delivery service, which allows you to select from approximately 4,000 products inclusive of cigarettes, liquor, wines and spirits. Our online selection represents a fraction of our overall in-store inventory, and products that can be sourced. You may request products not currently listed, by including these requests in the “special request” section when submitting your order. Your order will be physically managed by our Customer Service Specialist(CSS), who will be communicating with you via e-mail and phone, throughout the entire process, if and when necessary.
To Begin Shopping
(1) Log onto www.eleuthera-concierge.com.
(2) Select each category of products required from the list reflected beneath “Our Products” or from the “Top Category” listing.
(3) Select each item in the quantities desired and select ADD TO CART(See section below on items).
(4) Continue this process until you have selected all the items you wish to order.
(5) You may review your cart at any time by selecting the icon for MY CART at the top right hand corner of the page.
(6) When you have completed your order, select icon for MY CART at the top right hand corner of the page, followed by GO TO CART AND ORDER.
(7) Complete the remaining information requested
(a) Full Name
(c) Nearest Town
(d) Home Address
(e) Boat Information
(f) Delivery Information
(g) Drop Off Date
(h) Drop Off Time
(j) E-mail Address
(k) Special Requests
(8) Your ESTIMATED ORDER TOTAL, inclusive of total cost of items ordered , administrative fee and delivery rate will be indicated, immediately above the credit card logos, once the information requested in point 7 above is completed. Please see the sections below labeled Administrative Fees and Delivery Rates for information related to these charges.
(9) Once you are satisfied with the items and related quantities in your cart and that the information supplied in point 7 above is correct, select SUBMIT. If further editing is required, select RETURN TO EDIT. If not, select PLACE ORDER.
10) Thereafter, you will immediately receive a message advising you for your Order Number and that our CSS will contact you within 24 hours on the next business day, to confirm your order and to receive your credit card information.
The website for Eleuthera Concierge Online Shopping is updated on a
regular basis. However, prices listed are intended to indicate last
stock price, based on the last time we received a shipment of this
item. Consequently, your final price may vary slightly due to the
arrival of a new shipment where costs may have changes. Where possible,
a final total will be forwarded for your authorization prior to our CSS
processing your payment.
Further, where any item is out of stock at the time of placement of your order and where this item cannot be sourced prior to the date of your delivery, our CSS will advise you as soon as possible, suggesting substitutes and associated last stock prices. Please note that no substitute will we added without your prior approval.
Eleuthera Concierge Online Shopping offers professional staff that
receive your order and act as your Personal Shopper throughout the
process of ordering, transacting and delivery. Your Personal Shopper
will endeavor to ensure that all the items you have selected are
sourced, invoiced, transacted to your credit card, packaged and
delivered to your specified location, on the date and at the time
Administrative Fee Schedule
Delivery time and location, are coordinated with you by or CSS who
thereafter books and pays the delivery service provider. Delivery rates
are based on location, distance from Rock Sound, where our store is
located, to your requested location and other related costs associated
Delivery Rate Schedule
From The Market Supermarket to:
We accept payment by all major credit cards, namely, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.